If you’re discouraged in your fitness regime thinking the fit people you see just have good genes then this is NOT TRUE. Sure some people are blessed with good genes but that doesn’t mean a person’s health and fitness solely depends on the hereditary. It is the small tweaks one makes in one’s everyday routine that does the work. Just like eating French fries one day won’t make you fat, eating a plate of salad is not going to make you fit in a day. The changes you make in your lifestyle – good or bad – will decide whether you are going to be nearer to your Perfect body or farther away from it. DNA plays huge role in a person’s appearance but you too can achieve your fit and healthy body by making some changes in your daily choices.
You might think it’s hard and you cannot do it but the really fit people you admire follow a set of habits over the years that which keep them in shape without putting much efforts. Even if you don’t want to join any expensive gym or a health club, you can get fit by working out at home. Making random excuses will only delay the process. It’s time to gear up for the fit body you always admired.
Don’t know where to start?
Check out these efficient fitness and health tips and tricks shared by fitness experts. Use these fitness and health tips to kick start your fitness regime without putting too much effort:
- Start your day with a glass of water after waking up. You don’t know what wonders it can do to your body. Later you can drink lukewarm water with lemon and honey for added benefit if you want. But starting your day with a glass of water will keep your stomach happy and boost your metabolism. Easy isn’t it?
- Go easy on green tea. It’s healthy till you drink it in a limit. Not more than 2 or 3 cup a day.
- Always warm up before indulging in any exercise or stretching.
- Keep it real and avoid artificial sweeteners. Unless your doctor recommended it. Avoid it at all cost as it disrupts normal bodily functions and triggers more hunger.
- Stop counting calories. Instead put your focus on getting all the necessary nutrients.
- Always listen to your body. Everyone has a specific body type and everyone enjoys different exercise. If you find treadmill boring why not take a walk in a park close to nature or try cycling.
- Find a workout buddy. It will keep you going every day.
- Don’t just indulge in random exercise daily. You’ll be bored after sometime. It’s better to schedule your whole week workouts in advance. You’ll also be able to keep track of what you did and what to focus on
- Refrain from dieting. Eating healthy is what fit people do.
- Don’t overdo in exercising. There are no shortcuts. If you exhaust yourself in exercising you’ll be unproductive for the rest of the day. Rest is equally important. Fit people know this.
- Sleep. For a healthy lifestyle, skip those late night routine and hit the bed early on time.
- Humans have cravings. You too can have a cheat day but don’t go overboard.
- It’s smart to buy local seasonal vegetables and fruits which will do equal good to you in terms of health rather than buying some exotic superfood. Don’t put a hole in your pocket by investing in something exotic and foreign when you can get the same results from your local vegetables and fruits.
Check out these Fitness and health quotes to keep you motivated. Get inspired with these fitness and health quotes to kickass during your workout routines
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise. – Gene Tunney
The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body and polish the spirit. – Morihei Ueshiba
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. – John F. Kennedy
The human body is the best picture of the human soul. – Ludwig Wittgenstein
A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up. – Florence Griffith Joyner
Now you know that really fit people are no alien. They are humans just like you. If they can do it then so can you. We listed some best health and fitness tips provided by experts, and health and fitness quotes to keep you motivated in your workouts. Stay healthy, stay fit.